Businesses can only access the program through their primary financial institution, so if we are your businesses primary, we can help you with navigating HASCAP.
There are some important things to note:
- The pre-financing eligibility validation is based on the criteria established by the Government of Canada. We do not have the authority to grant exceptions.
- Loans must meet our Standard Lending Processes, including but not limited to Anti-Money Laundering and Know Your Customer requirements, as required by FINTRAC, regulatory requirements and our policies and procedures.
To begin the application process, please book an appointment with your Account Manager. Before the meeting you can prepare by pulling together:
- Your last 2 years of year-end financials, as well as current interim financials (matching the information provided for the CEWS/CERS programs).
- Personal net worth statements and income tax returns for all owners.
- A brief statement regarding the negative impacts of COVID-19 on your company’s liquidity, and
- An understanding of:
- What is the value of the loan you are seeking?
- How long will you need the loan?
- What repayment terms are you looking for?