- You can manage your existing card directly through the following Collabria services:
- Direct through the Collabria Self-Serve Portal: Collabria Credit Cards - connectFirst
- Or call the Collabria contact center: 1.855.341.4643
- You will no longer be able to service your cards in connectFirst branches or over the phone through our Member Connection Center.
1. Online Self-Serve
If you have not already registered for a MyCardInfo account, you can do so on the Collabria website by clicking this link.
To register your card:
- Click the name of the issuer for your card (either connectFirst Credit Union or the legacy brand your card was opened through: First Calgary Financial, Chinook Financial, Mountain View Financial, Legacy Financial, and Spark Credit Union.)
- On the following page, click “Enroll” directly underneath the login button.
- Fill in your current Collabria credit card details and complete the subsequent steps to create your account.
- Once registered, you can manage your card directly through Collabria’s self-serve web portal.
MyCardInfo provides you with 24/7 access to your account, where you can view your account transactions and e-Statements, make one-time or set-up recurring payments, and enroll for transaction and fraud alerts. MyCardInfo also allows you to reference information about your card and the cardholder agreement via the Product Benefits Guide by selecting: Account Info > Product Guide.
2. Making a Payment
- You can continue to make payments to your credit card account via MyCardInfo, through your financial institution, or by mail.
- Visit collabriafinancial.ca/cardholders for more information.
3. Cardholder Services
- Collabria’s contact center is available 24/7 at 1.855.341.4643 to answer questions about your credit card account, discuss suspect transactions, report a lost or stolen card, provide any general information or account management services you may need.
4. Earning and Redeeming Points
- If you have a points-based card, you will continue to earn and be able to redeem points as usual.
- You can access your online account at reward-headquarters.com/groupCollabria/home.