You spoke and we listened. In 2023, we’re introducing exciting changes to our credit card product suite that will enable us to provide more features that our members have asked for. We’re excited to share more with you over the coming year so stay tuned.
As of December 31st, 2022, our partnership with Collabria Financial Services Inc. (Collabria) will end. These credit cards may have been issued by connectFirst or any of our legacy brands, including First Calgary Financial, Chinook Financial, Mountain View Financial, Legacy Financial, and Spark Credit Union.
Here’s what you need to know
If you are a current Collabria cardholder, there will be no change to your Collabria credit card(s). Your card(s) will remain active and ready to use, supported directly by Collabria.
- You can manage your existing card directly through the following Collabria services:
- Direct through the Collabria Self-Serve Portal: Collabria Credit Cards - connectFirst
- Or call the Collabria contact center: 1.855.341.4643
- You will no longer be able to service your cards in connectFirst branches or over the phone through our Member Connection Center.
Managing your card
1. Online Self-Serve
If you have not already registered for a MyCardInfo account, you can do so on the Collabria website by clicking this link.
To register your card:
- Click the name of the issuer for your card (either connectFirst Credit Union or the legacy brand your card was opened through: First Calgary Financial, Chinook Financial, Mountain View Financial, Legacy Financial, and Spark Credit Union.)
- On the following page, click “Enroll” directly underneath the login button.
- Fill in your current Collabria credit card details and complete the subsequent steps to create your account.
- Once registered, you can manage your card directly through Collabria’s self-serve web portal.
MyCardInfo provides you with 24/7 access to your account, where you can view your account transactions and e-Statements, make one-time or set-up recurring payments, and enroll for transaction and fraud alerts. MyCardInfo also allows you to reference information about your card and the cardholder agreement via the Product Benefits Guide by selecting: Account Info > Product Guide.
2. Making a Payment
- You can continue to make payments to your credit card account via MyCardInfo, through your financial institution, or by mail.
- Visit collabriafinancial.ca/cardholders for more information.
3. Cardholder Services
- Collabria’s contact center is available 24/7 at 1.855.341.4643 to answer questions about your credit card account, discuss suspect transactions, report a lost or stolen card, provide any general information or account management services you may need.
4. Earning and Redeeming Points
- If you have a points-based card, you will continue to earn and be able to redeem points as usual.
- You can access your online account at reward-headquarters.com/groupCollabria/home.