Learn and Earn Scholarship
Want to apply? To be eligible you must meet the following criteria:
- I am attending Post-Secondary starting in 2024-2025
- I will open a savings account with a division of connectFirst Credit Union, if not already established
- I will save between $25 and $78 each month for the duration of the program (January - August)
- I will participate in 5 financial literacy sessions (in-person or virtual) with my cFCU Mentor
- I will provide proof of enrollment in post-secondary or trades training before receiving matched funds.
Ready to apply?
Below is a brief list of documents you'll need as part of your application. For accessibility, we have provided two application methods - apply in person at a branch or online.
- Application Period: Nov 20, 2023- Jan 5, 2024
- Application Review: Jan 9 - 19, 2024
- Program and Mentorship Begins: January 23, 2024
- Program Wrap-Up: August 2024